Monday, March 28, 2011

Ready, Set, Go....day tripping !

Well the snow has all melted and it seems we are now entering the 'mud season', yuck ! My two white dogs will never be the same, or I should say that they will be just fine, it's my floors and furniture that seems to be taking a beating. What a mess !  Now that the daily temperatures are rising, I've begun my day tripping. Plimouth Plantation, in Plymouth, Ma. was my first all day trip. Check out the photos and text here. I really enjoyed the day. After the ceremonies, I managed to do some antiquing............. treasures !! 
Tonight I headed into Boston for dinner and a concert.  Boston Gay Men's Chorus is performing at the New England Conservatory's Jordan Hall. This wonderful event --> OUR TRUE COLORS <-- was spectacular !  Unfortunately photos were not allowed durring the performance, but WOW can those men sing, and they're all so handsome ! 
   My calendar is filling up fast
     so check back often !
I'll be off to the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston next Wednesday evening for a fund raising 'gala' event ! Then early in April it's off to the ballet to see---> A Midsummer Night's Dream, at the Opera House.  Next on my list is dinner at Cafe' Strega in Plymouth. Nice............... :)
Trust me - retirement - is Wonderful !

No comments:

Post a Comment