Friday, January 14, 2011

Winter 2010 / 2011

SURVIVING  the LONG COLD Winter ...

     It's been a while since I've taken any 'day trip adventures'...
that's not to say I haven't been on the go quite often because  I HAVE been.!
This winter season started early with pre holiday planning, decorating the house inside and out, shopping, cooking, and enjoy several parties with good friends...  It seems I've only just now settled down for along winter's nap!

I don't like all the snow and cold.


This is just the start of the storm that ultimately left 2 feet of snow for me to clear off the deck.

A quiet sunrise

A good time was had by all.

This gives new meaning to 'In The Dog House'

Smart Kitty !

Still more snow is predicted, glad I don't have to shovel the back yard !

No comments:

Post a Comment