Thursday, May 16, 2013

BRIMFIELD FAIR -- May 2013 - I went twice !!

Where has everyone going ? 
Could this be the start of another Treasure Hunting Season ?
Let the Treasure Hunting Begin.....
@
 The Brimfield Fair
2013
*
 There is something for everyone, and then some. This years experience was no different.
Here is a look at some of the things,
.... that I passed up.
 
As you can see, the gang is all here...

welcoming your arrival...



 ... new, then old, and then new again ...   =  USED .
1930's curling machine --- looks painful !

Looks like these guys have been waiting a long time... 


 
OUCH !
************************************************* 
 


There was Glass...




 ...And BRASS
... and OTHER STUFF too !
     Colorful GLASS.. red, white, blue




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Garden GLASS...
all kinds for you.






EXPENSIVE  GLASS
 
*
...And CLEAR GLASS you could see through !
*
 

*
Ya hear what I'm Saying..
 
 
*
Then there was  FOOD.('nuff said)
 
Thinking, what to do ...next ?










While others stood guard...







...and being reminded
 of chores to be done at home..

 
I made a quick ...get - a - way  --sort of--


OK, OK, So I didn't exactly ... 'STAY Away'
In fact I can't believe that .......I didn't follow my own Rule, which is:
You See IT, You Like IT, You BUY IT !
*
So, Sunday at the crack of dawn I headed BACK to Brimfield to try and find my
 'treasures'.
AND
Wouldn't you know - LUCK- was for once on my side.
In a matter of minutes, I smiled.
Treasures to be
MINE .
See you in July Brimfield.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment